- 401k Match
- Profit Share Program
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Life at Gunter
Our team members can expect loyalty, fair treatment, and individual consideration from all management levels. Team Gunter understands the value of a healthy work-life balance. One way we achieve this is by building projects with local people, this ensures they are "always home for dinner".
As a team, our people are quicker to come to the point, frank and more open in conversations. We face many difficult problems that need to be solved and decisions made in a timely manner. Team members can rely on each other because our people are courteous and considerate but have a different drive and an unusual air of urgency about them.
- Coordination of daily on-site operations including construction processes, procedures, forecasting, project planning and sequencing
- Manages all aspects of costs related to projects including budgeting (ie. production, material purchasing, subcontractors)
- Oversees project schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Manages productivity and performance of their jobsite to meet on-time and in budget job completion.
- Maintain a safe work environment by conducting onsite construction safety meetings
- Civil /Heavy Highway Construction knowledge
- Accurately read and interpret plans and specifications of each job
- Ability to set priorities, forecast upcoming work and appropriately allocate resources
- Creating a climate of accountability with everyone on the team.
- Setting and communicating the highest of expectations of performance.
- Promote the highest level of professionalism and ethics
- Possess thorough knowledge of concrete installation
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Recognize unsafe acts or operations and do not let them continue
- Ensure all workers, subcontractors and jobsite personnel are wearing the proper PPE
- Assist with holding weekly safety meetings
- Understand Company safety rules and regulations
- Understand Project specific safety concerns
- Proper use and care of company property (tools, equipment, vehicles)
- Knowledge of ADA standards
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel, Microsoft Project skills a plus.
- Familiarity with KCMO, MoDOT and KDOT paperwork a plus.
- Spanish & English communication skills a plus.
Reliable transportation required.
Compensation commensurate upon experience
Passing of Background and drug test required
Spanish & English communication skills a plus.
Gunter Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer