- 401k Match
- Profit Share Program
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Life at Gunter
Our team members can expect loyalty, fair treatment, and individual consideration from all management levels. Team Gunter understands the value of a healthy work-life balance. One way we achieve this is by building projects with local people, this ensures they are "always home for dinner".
As a team, our people are quicker to come to the point, frank and more open in conversations. We face many difficult problems that need to be solved and decisions made in a timely manner. Team members can rely on each other because our people are courteous and considerate but have a different drive and an unusual air of urgency about them.
- General administrative support for company projects
- Prepare and coordinate PO's, Subcontracts, and other correspondence as requested
- Track status of all project paperwork
- Verify all subcontractor have current insurance on file
- Call on subcontractors required paperwork for each project
- Obtaining and filing required municipal permits as directed by Project Manager
- Obtain business licenses for municipalities
- Maintaining organized filling system for all project documentation
- Set-up weekly daily logs for superintendents on-line
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup.
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Occasionally run errands for the office, running bids, ordering/retrieving lunch
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to identify complex problems, review, and relay this to management. Must be able to evaluate options and help implement solutions if needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a particular focus on Excel, and project or construction management software
Reliable transportation required.
Compensation commensurate upon experience.
Passing of Background and drug test required.
Spanish & English communication skills a plus.
Gunter Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer