Pre-Project Planning Functions
- Understand plans, specifications, scope and standard drawings for the Project
- Comprehensive understanding of quality and acceptance requirements
- Review and understand the bid and budget assumptions
- Develop detailed work plan with the Project team to ensure successful Project completion
- Prepare Project C.P.M. and updates: include narrative of events that changed the schedule and add events as they occur.
Project Management & Administration
- Maintain dialog with Project Manager of needs (I.e. misc. supplies, materials and equipment) and make arrangements to get it
- Maintain communication with Owner and their Representatives of on-going work
- Recognize when we are performing work beyond the scope of or contract & discuss it with Project Manager
Progress & Payments, Change Orders & Cost Control
- Maintain GCC and all Subcontractors job quantities
- Review cost reports on a weekly basis
- Observe crew sizes, equipment utilization, material usage & productions as compares to budget assumptions. Discuss variances with Project Manager.
- Understand quality control program and quality control requirements
- Recognize when work is being performed in violation of the specification. Notify Supt. & OM.
- Observe site for safe operations